Skip to content

Visa Information

Visa banner with jet plane
After being accepted to Cal Poly, the International Center will issue I-20 Forms for degree-seeking students or VISIT Cal Poly students who will apply for or maintain F-1 visa status. We will issue DS-2019 Forms for  exchange students needing to apply for J-1 visas.  Click the appropriate link below for information on requesting your visa document and applying for your visa.