Skip to content

New VISIT Cal Poly Students

Welcome to Cal Poly!

If you are a new international student accepted to the VISIT Cal Poly program, please complete the Visa Information Form for VISIT Students to request your I-20 to apply for an F-1 student visa.  Please only submit this form after you have been accepted to the VISIT Cal Poly program. This form provides information and documents that the International Students and Scholars office needs to issue your I-20.  

Visa instructions

Select the instructions that apply to you from the following: 

Then review:
  1. U.S. State Department Step-By-Step F-1 Visa Process Guide or Applying for an Exchange Visitor (J-1) Visa
  2. Entering the USA
  3. F-1 Visa Status or J-1 Visa Status