Skip to content

New J-1 Exchange Students

Welcome to Cal Poly!

Once you are accepted to your exchange program at Cal Poly, you will be prompted to provide additional information on your exchange application that the International Students and Scholars office needs to issue your DS-2019.  You will use the DS-2019 to apply for J-1 exchange student visa.  

Once you receive your DS-2019 review it for accuracy and report any discrepancies to

Review these instructional web pages: